Our body’s usual response to stress is anxiety. This is the feeling of fear or suspicion about what to come or how to react to a situation. You might be worrying about a problem at the workplace, the first day of school or college, going for an interview, or such things that might make you feel scared and nervous.
Anxiety can be experienced by everyone in life whether they are adults or children. Sometimes many people feel it and let it go. It could go on from minutes to days.
But sometimes the anxious feeling is bigger than passing worries or a hectic day at the job. The feeling of anxiety might go on for weeks, months, or years. It could get worse by time or becomes severe and start to temper with your daily life. This is the time when you are having an anxiety disorder.
What are the signs of anxiety?
Although the symptoms of anxiety differ from person to person, in the usual way the body’s reaction to anxiety is very specific. The feeling of anxiety makes your body to go on high alert, looking for a possibility of danger and actuate your fight response. If you want to know about Anxiety so firstly you will know the signs of anxiety.
As results, some common signs of anxiety are:
- Being tense, nervous, or restless
- Feelings of panic, dread or danger
- Quick heart rate
- Fast breathing or hyperventilation
- Heavy sweating
- Shuddering or muscle pull
- Idling or weakness
- Feeling difficult to focus or think properly about anything apart from the thing that is making you worried.
- Problem-related digestion such as diarrhea, gas or constipation
- A strong will to avoid the things that activate your anxiety
- Conducting the specific behavior repeatedly
What are the types of anxiety disorders?
Anxiety is a vital part of multiple disorders. That includes:
- Panic disorder: experiencing repetitive panic attacks at emergent times. A person suffering from panic disorder might live in the fear of the next attacks.
- Dread: Exorbitant fear of a certain thing, condition, or activity.
- Social anxiety deformation: excessive fear of being judged by other people in society.
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder: Repetition of steep thoughts that makes you behave in a certain way or repeated behavior.
There is not certain understanding among the doctors also that which causes anxiety disorder. But it is believed that some fixed traumatic experiences can activate anxiety among the people who are susceptible to it. Genetics of the persons also play a vital role in anxiety. Sometime anxiety could occur by a key issue of health and might be the first symptom of the physical rather than mental illness.
There are so many people who are not aware of anxiety and stress, but they should know about it. These issues should be addressed and cured. To deal with such a problem psychological counseling helps to Anxiety patients.
Meri Help is a leading an online psychological counselling platform providing Anxiety Counselling. Patients can choose the experts and book slots after the payment to start counseling via Online Chat, Audio, and Video.